Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-6 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Bruschetta…simple and scrumptious Italian appetiser…. creamy and delicious filling topped on toasted french loaf slices..can be enjoyed as a starter or just snack upon it..its easy and can be done in a jiffy too…
- 1 french bread loaf, or you can even use garlic bread loaf
- 1 garlic clove - cut into half
- 1.5 cup of bruschetta filling
- Olive oil to brush
Directions & How to
- Cut the loaf into 3/4 inch thick slices.Rub each slice with the cut garlic, brush little olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat a frying pan, and roast the bread slices from both the sides till light crispy.
- Transfer to a plate. Place a spoonful of bruschetta filling on top.
- Serve immediately.