Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 20-30 mins
Servings: 4-6 |
Kasuri Chicken has authentic north Indian flavors, tender chicken and velvety gravy will surely be loved by all.
- 500 g chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- ½ cup lotus seed
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup curd
- 3-4 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 lemons’ juice
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and salt to chicken pieces, rub them well and keep aside for ½ an hour.
- Dry roast lotus seeds and grind to a smooth paste by adding milk.
- Heat oil in a karahi, add ginger garlic paste and green chillies; sauté for few minutes.
- Add besan and sauté for 2 minutes and add curd and a little more salt. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the chicken, mix well and cook it covered till almost done.
- Now add the lotus seeds paste, kasuri methi, lemon juice and garam masala powder and mix well. Cook it till oil starts to float on top and the chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with butter naan.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe