Anda Aloo Tikki
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Be the first to review Views: 2,051
Anda Aloo tikki, a yummy fried snack..very easy to make.. its just thin slices of boiled egg stuffed in aloo tikkis and fried till crisp. Enjoy this tasty snack with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- 400 g potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp red chilli paste or green chutney
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
Directions & How to
- Cut the eggs into thin slices.
- Mash the boiled potatoes. In a mixing bowl, take the mashed potatoes, salt and pepper and mix well to a smooth dough. Take care to smoothen it, dont leave any lumps.
- Divide it into small balls. Flatten each ball, place a sliced egg, spread a little red chilli paste or green chutney over it and cover it up or roll it and make a tikki. Follow the same way and make remaining tikkis stuffed with sliced eggs.
- In a small bowl, break the egg, sprinkle little salt, pepper and kasuri methi and whisk it well.
- Dip each tikki in the egg and shallow fry in a non-stick frying pan till golden and crisp. Remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.