Shami Kabab Snacker
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 5 |
A very yummy and easy way to use your left over shammis. Shami kabab snacker will be loved by all.
- 5 pieces of shami kabab
- 5 slices of bread
- ¼ cup Green chutney
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
Directions & How to
- Cut bread slices into rounds. Cut it as the size of the kababs.
- Flatten each kabab a little with the help of a spoon.
- Spread the green chutney on the slice and place a kabab over it. Grate the cheese generously on top of the kabab. Similarly prepare all the slices with the kababs and cheese over it.
- Grill it in a hot oven at 200 degree until crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.