Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Bhindi bhujia is easy to make and tastes great with puri or parantha.
- 250 g ladyfinger( chopped in 1cm size)
- 1 medium sized onion finely sliced
- 2 whole red chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add onions and cook till light brown.
- Now add ladyfinger, salt and halved red chillies and mix very well.
- Lower the flame and cook (without covering) till they are tender. Keep stirring in between with light hands.
- Add lemon juice when completely cooked.
- Serve with roti or parantha.