Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Total reviews: 1 Views: 355
Pita pockets … mini pita breads stuffed with chicken and veggies, makes very filling and healthy sandwiches for your little ones. Even elders will relish this pockets. There are many variations for the stuffing that can be filled in these pockets.
- 4-5 mini pita pockets
- 1 cup or 10-12 pieces of grilled,barbecued or fried chicken chunks
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3-4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 tomato - chopped
- French fries
- pickled vegetables - opitonal
Directions & How to
- Cut open the pita bread from one side.
- Spread a spoon of mayonnaise and tomato ketchup inside each pocket.
- Fill each pocket with 2-3 pieces of chicken chunks, few french fries, pickled veggies, little cabbage, onions and tomatoes.
- Serve hot with some extra ketchup.
- You can even use sprouts or any veggies of your kids choice for stuffing in pockets.
- Spreading the mayonnaise and ketchup inside the pockets rather than drizzling from outside will make it less messy for kids to eat.