Cheesy Potato Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Cheesy potato filling…a yummy filling for making bread balls and as buns stuffings too.
- 3 -4 potatoes - boiled and mashed
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper - finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper - finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic flakes - finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- A handful of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, fry for 30 seconds. add onions and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped peppers, shredded chicken, cumin powder, ginger powder and pepper powder.
- Stir well and saute for 2 minutes. Add mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Take off the flame and mix grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- Let it cool completely before using it.