Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Savoury crepes..easy and nutritious recipe for your breakfast…pair it up with the sweet crepes and enjoy a lovely sweet and savoury crepes combo on your weekend morning…
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Water around 1.5 - 2 cups
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 green chillies - finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp each cumin and coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
Directions & How to
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well to a smooth and thin batter.
- Heat a non stick pan, pour 1 tsp of oil/ghee. Pour a laddle full of batter, swirl the pan and spread it to a round crepe.
- Fry it using little oil or ghee on a medium flame till nice golden, flip and cook the other side too.
- In the same way cook more crepes with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.