Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 30-40 mins
Servings: 4 |
Mutton Shahjahani is a mughlai dish, it has rich gravy and well blended nutty flavours.
- 500 g mutton in small pieces
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium sized onion paste
- ¾ cup cashew nut (roasted and ground to paste)
- 2 tbsp. split gram (roasted and ground to paste)
- 1 cup curd
- 4-5 green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Boiled eggs for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Mix together all the ingredients except oil and eggs and make a paste.
- Add mutton to the paste and let it marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan, add mutton along with marinade.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the mutton is completely cooked.
- Garnish with eggs and serve with rumali roti.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe