Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 4 |
The smokey and spicy chicken dhuandaar is a great to serve as main dish.
- Chicken 1 in small pieces
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
For the paste
- 3 medium sized onions
- 1 tsp cumin seeds roasted
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds roasted
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 100 g curd
- 2 pinch food colour
Directions & How to
- Marinate chicken in 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and salt for 1/2 an hour.
- Put together all ingredients of paste in grinder and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil, add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, saute for few seconds till it changes colour.
- Add the paste and cook till oil seperates.
- Now add the chicken mix well and cook on low heat till the chicken is tender.
- Smoke it with charcoal and serve with rumali roti.
How to smoke chicken see recipe SMOKED QEEMA.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe