Mint Pineapple Sparkler
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Mint pineapple sparkler…a soothing and visually appealing thirst quencher perfect for your garden party…you can even enjoy it with your barbecue.
- 2 tbsp mint syrup
- 2 tbsp pineapple syrup
- 1 lemon - remove the seeds and cut into thin slices
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 400 ml sprite
- A cup of ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds for garnishing - optional
Directions & How to
- In a pitcher mix pineapple syrup and sprite.
- Take 2 glasses. Put 5-6 mint leaves, few lemon slices in each glass and mash or muddle it well with a spoon.
- Pour around 1 tbsp mint syrup, fill half the glass with ice cubes and pour pineapple syrup mixed sprite and fill up the glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with few pomegranate seeds.