Mutton Fried Rice
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 5 |
Mutton fried rice, tasty and delicious fried rice with small chunks of mutton.
- 2 cups rice - boiled
- ½ cup boneless mutton – cut into bite sized pieces and boiled.
- 1 small onion – chopped
- 10-12 garlic cloves
- 1 medium red capsicum - finely chopped
- 1 medium green capsicum - finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage - shredded
- ½ cup spring onion - chopped
- ½ cup greens of spring onion - chopped
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp monosodium glutamate – ajinamoto - optional
- Salt to taste
- 2+3 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- In a wok, heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add chopped onion, fry for a minute, add boiled mutton, 1 tsp of soya sauce and 1 tsp of pepper powder and sauté it for 2-3 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan heat remaining oil, add chopped garlic and fry it for a minute, add the spring onions, red and green capsicum, cabbage and toss it well. Add vinegar, soya sauce, pepper powder, salt and mono sodium glutamate (if using). Stir it well, add the rice and toss it, add the greens of spring onions and again toss it well on high heat for around 2-3 minutes.
- Its ready to serve now. Serve it hot.