Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 20-25 mins
Cooking Time: 15-25 mins
Coconut Cookies are delicious and simple cookies. Kids and adults love them and it makes a very nice gift on any occasion.
- 1 ½ cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut plus some more
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp baking powder
Directions & How to
- In a bowl cream together butter and sugar with a wire whisk for 3-5 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and baking powder and mix again.
- Now add coconut and maida and knead into dough.
- Cover with a cling wrap and place it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the rolling surface. Roll out the dough about 1 cm thick. Sprinkle some coconut and press lightly with your rolling pin. Cut into desired shape.
- Bake the cookies in pre-heated oven at 180*C for 15-20 minutes.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe