Chicken Kebab Pulao
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 4 |
Chicken Kebab Pulao is a wholesome dish easy to prepare and very tasty and will look good as an accompaniment or main dish.
- 6 quick chicken kebab patties (see recipe)
- Oil to shallow fry kebabs
- 1½ cup rice, washed and soaked for half an hour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1” stick cinnamon
- 2-3 green cardamom
- 3 cups vegetable stock or maggi cubes (dissolved in 3 cups water)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the kebabs till golden and crisp. Let them cool down and then cut them in slices. Keep aside for later use.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy bottomed pan, sizzle bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamoms.
- Add stock and let it come to a boil, check the seasonings, add salt if required.
- Strain the rice and add it to the boiling stock. Lower the heat and cover till almost cooked.
- Layer the kebab slices over the rice and let it cook on minimum heat till completely done.
- Serve with your choice of raita.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe