Cheesy Rice Fritters
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Cheesy rice fritters makes a wonderful tea time snack, and will be loved by adults and kids alike.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tbsp. grated cheese
- 1 large potato, boiled and mashed
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 small capsicum chopped
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
- Bread crumbs to coat
- Corn flour to coat
- Oil to deep fry
Directions & How to
- Combine all the ingredients except bread crumbs and corn flour in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into equal portions and make balls.
- Flatten each ball and give it a heart shape.
- Press into mixture of bread crumbs and corn flour and fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with tomato sauce.