Noodles fritters or noodles cutlets, quick and easy cutlets that can be done with readily available ingredients in your kitchen and your leftover noodles. Its again a best way to use your leftover. You may use hakka noodles, veg noodles or any Chinese noodles from your last night dinner.
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 big potato boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken - optional
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 2 green chillies - chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp each cumin and coriander powder
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 eggs
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except oil and mix it very well.
- Divide into equal portions and make balls.
- Flatten each ball and shape it into fritters or cutlet.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry it in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. * Don't over crowd the pan or fry it in batches.
- Serve with tomato sauce.