Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 6 |
Easy and delicious chicken patties. These patties can be used in making yummm chicken burgers too.
- 500 grams boneless chicken - boiled
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required for coating
- 1 egg - well beaten with a little salt in it
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- Grind the boiled chicken and cooked rice together in a mixer grinder.
- In a bowl combine the chicken rice mixture, mashed potatoes, cheese, pepper powder, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and salt. Mix it well and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Shape them into patties, dip in the beaten egg, coat generously with the bread crumbs and deep fry till crispy and golden.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce of your choice.