Roasted Pepper and Chicken Kabab
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Roasted pepper and chicken kabab…a pretty easy to make dish…chicken mince combined with roasted bell pepper and our very own Indian spices..resulting in a very flavourful and mouth watering kababs…do give it a try…
- 400 grams chicken mince - preferably use the boneless leg part
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 2-3 fresh red chilies chopped finely
- 1 tsp garlic chopped finely
- 1 tsp ginger chopped finely
- 1 tsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1 tsp coriander seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds powder
- 1 tbsp each fresh coriander and mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying the kababs.
Directions & How to
- Char or roast the whole pepper. Peel off the skin and chop it finely.
- Combine it with all the other ingredients except oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, take small portions and shape it into croquettes.
- Deep fry in hot oil on a medium high flame till golden and cooked through or alternatively you can make flat tikkis of it and shallow fry too.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.