Mutton Kali Mirch
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-20 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 4 |
Mutton kali mirch has a nutty flavour and tempering with blackpeppers adds heat to this tasty dish.
- Mutton 500 g
- 2 green chilies
- 3 green cardamom
- 2 black cardamom
- 1 bay leaf
- 1" cinnamon stick
- 1 large onion paste
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ cup curd
- 1 cup cashew nut paste
- 2 tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil and 1 tsp ghee
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker; add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and sauté.
- Add mutton pieces and salt; fry well for 3-5 minutes.
- Add curd and ½ cup of water and put it on pressure and cook till mutton is completely tender.
- In another pan heat oil, add green chillies, cardamoms, bay leaf and cinnamon stick to sizzle.
- Add onion paste sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add ginger garlic paste and cook till oil separates.
- Now add the cooked mutton, mix well.
- Add cashew paste and cook for another 5 minutes, till oil floats on top.
- Before serving heat in ghee in a small pan, add ground black pepper to it and immediately add it to the mutton.
- Serve with naan.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe