Mini Pita Pizza
Mini pita pizzas, a fun to make and yummy to taste snack for your kids. Get your kids into making this easy pita pizzas, using their choice of sauce and topping, they will simply love it. Its good to serve as starters to pep up your parties or just have it with your tea, you will love it too.
- 8 mini pita bread
- 4-5 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced veggies of your kids choice
- Dried mixed herbs to sprinkle
Directions & How to
- Preheat your oven at 220oC.
- Arrange the pizzas on a baking tray.
- Spread around 1/2 tbsp of pizza sauce on each mini pita.
- Sprinkle generous amount of cheese on it.
- Top with the diced veggies.
- Sprinkle some more cheese over it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.