Left-over Mix-Veg Cutlets
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Left-over Mix-Veg Cutlets is a great way to use your vegetable. It is quick and easy and tasty too
- 1 cup leftover dry mix vegetable
- 2 slice bread
- ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Oil to shallow fry
- Grated cheese to garnish
Directions & How to
- In a large glass bowl add mix vegetable and bread together and mash with a potato masher leaving no lumps.
- Add green chillies and coriander and mix well. Shape into patties of any shape you want.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry cutlets till golden.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve hot with sauce.