Khakra canapes…a different and delicious snack time recipe…khakras are topped with boiled chana and fresh crisp veggies, mayonnaise and pepper sauce adds extra taste to it…if khakras are not available you can even use maida papdis for this recipe…it will turn out equally good with it…
- 18-20 mini khakras
- 1/2 cup boiled kabuli chana/chick peas
- 1/4 cup fine shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper - fine shredded
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 -3 tbsp fine sev
- 1/4 tsp dry mint powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Hot pepper sauce or tabasco for garnishing
Directions & How to
- In a small bowl, take mayonnaise, dry mint and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
- Arrange the khakras on a serving platter. Spread the mayo mix on each of the khakra. Place 3-4 boiled channa, a little shredded cabbage and bell pepper strips and sprinkle little sev and chopped pasrley on each of them.
- Repeat the same with all the khakras, and drizzle little hot pepper or tabasco sauce.
- Serve immediately.