Total Time: Preparation Time: 8-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 2 |
French toast…a yummy sweet bread recipe..bread is dipped in a creamy, sweetened egg mixture and shallow fried till done. Serve french toast for breakfast or have it as a snack, kids and adults both are sure to love this.
- 4 -5 slices of white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla custard
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp oil or ghee/clarified butter
Directions & How to
- Cut bread slices in to halves.
- In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients except oil and whisk it well.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and fry it on both the sides in a non stick pan using little oil or ghee.
- Serve hot.