Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 3 |
Fried paneer wrapped in tortillas. Paneer wraps a wholesome meal in itself will be loved by all.
- 250 grams paneer or cottage cheese
- 3 tortillas
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying the paneer
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- ½ cup chopped veggies – sliced onions, tomatoes and shredded cabbage
- Few salad or lettuce leaves
Directions & How to
- Cut paneer into medium sized pieces. Mix chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and corn flour on a plate. Coat paneer pieces in it and deep fry till crisp and golden. Keep aside.
- Mix chilli garlic sauce in mayonnaise and keep aside.
- Take a tortilla, spread mayonnaise over it. Place few lettuce or salad leaves, put few slices of fried paneer on it. Arrange little onion tomato slices and shredded cabbage over it. Sprinkle little mustard on it. Gently close and roll over.
- Place it in a pan and lightly roast it, flip over and roast the other side too.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.