Murgh Adraki Tikka
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 6 |
Spicy and flavorful murgh adraki tikka. Its gingerly flavor is sure to tantalize your taste buds. A must try recipe.
- 500 grams chicken breast- cut into small chunks
- 1 large bell pepper - red,yellow or green - cut into cubes
- Lemon wedges and onion rings for garnishing
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp dried and crushed fenugreek leaves - kasuri methi
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Wash, rinse and pat dry the chicken chunks with a clean cloth.
- Combine all the ingredients listed for marination in a bowl. Blend it well and prepare the marinade.
- Add chicken chunks and mix well. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in the fridge for around 6-8 hours, preferably over night.
- While cooking, thread the chicken onto skewers along with cubed bell peppers.
- Cook it over charcoal or electric grill till done. While cooking baste it once with a little oil.
- Serve hot, garnished with some fresh salad leaves, lemon wedges,onion rings and green chutney.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe