Murgh Adraki Tikka
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 6 |
Total reviews: 6 Write a review Views: 1,862
Spicy and flavorful murgh adraki tikka. Its gingerly flavor is sure to tantalize your taste buds. A must try recipe.
- 500 grams chicken breast- cut into small chunks
- 1 large bell pepper - red,yellow or green - cut into cubes
- Lemon wedges and onion rings for garnishing
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp dried and crushed fenugreek leaves - kasuri methi
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Wash, rinse and pat dry the chicken chunks with a clean cloth.
- Combine all the ingredients listed for marination in a bowl. Blend it well and prepare the marinade.
- Add chicken chunks and mix well. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in the fridge for around 6-8 hours, preferably over night.
- While cooking, thread the chicken onto skewers along with cubed bell peppers.
- Cook it over charcoal or electric grill till done. While cooking baste it once with a little oil.
- Serve hot, garnished with some fresh salad leaves, lemon wedges,onion rings and green chutney.
4 thoughts on “Murgh Adraki Tikka”
Shall try seems good
Thanks puneet. will wait for your feedback on this.
A work of art! Bet this tastes amazing
Thanks, yes do try it, its turns out yummmy