Mint flavoured tang
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Mint flavoured tang…an interesting way to enjoy tang…crushed ice and fresh mint makes the regular tang very refreshing and inviting too…another cool way to beat the summer heat and get recharged and energised.
- 2.5- 3 tbsp tang - choose flavour of your choice
- 6-8 mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
- 2 glasses of chilled water
- 1 cup ice cubes
Directions & How to
- Take around half glass water, salt and tang in a blender. Blend till it dissolves.
- Add remaining water, ice cubes and mint and blend again till smooth.
- Pour in serving glasses and serve immediately.