Chicken Coconut Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
A mild spicy chicken coconut filling…can be used in making pancake parcels and in sandwiches too.
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
- 2 onions - sliced
- 1 green capsicum - finely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves - chopped
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute for a minute.
- Mix chillies, ginger garlic paste and capsicum and cook for another minute.
- Add shredded chicken, all the spices, salt and cook well for 2 minutes.
- Add grated coconut and coriander leaves, mix well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before using it.