Chicken Bell Pepper Soup
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4 |
Total reviews: 5 Views: 180
A very appetizing, nutritious and colorful chicken bell pepper soup. I am sure, it will be liked by all on the dining table. Try and share your feedback/photographs at [email protected]
- 1 tbsp thinly cut strips of yellow bell pepper
- 1tbsp thinly cut strips of red bell pepper
- 1tbsp thinly cut strips of green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 4-5 cups chicken stock
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and fry for 30 seconds, add the peppers, cabbage and boiled and shredded chicken and fry it for a minute.
- Add stock and simmer it for around 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar and pepper powder.
- Mix corn flour in a little water and add it to the soup.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning once and serve it hot.