Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Aloo 65 …par boiled potatoes, cubed and coated with a beautiful blend of spices and fried till crisp..a spicy and amazingly tasty finger food….this dish is sure to be enjoyed by kids as well adults..a pretty addictive snack….
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp tandoori masala powder - optional
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of food colour
- 3-4 tbsp corn flour
- Bread crumbs to coat
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Directions & How to
- Peel and cut the potatoes to cubes. Heat enough water in a pot and boil the potatoes for 2-3 minutes. Drain and let it cool.
- Spread it on a flat plate. Sprinkle all the spices, lemon juice, cornflour, food color and salt. Mix well. (You may require 2-3 tbsp of water to enable proper coating of spices.)
- Once the spices are coated well, sprinkle generous amount of bread crumbs on it and mix well.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Dont over crowd the pan and fry in small batches.
- Sprinkle chat masala and serve it hot.