Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Very easy and quick to make vanilla milkshake using vanilla ice cream. Enjoy the shake with your choice of fresh seasonal fruits.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/essence
- Chopped fruits of your choice, I have used musk and honey dew melons.
Directions & How to
- Mix together vanilla ice cream, milk and vanilla extract/essence in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour milkshake in serving glasses. Top it with chopped fruits of your choice.
- Serve immediately.