Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 4 |
A very quick and simple sandwich recipe that can be done in minutes and taste good too. Make this quick sandwich when you are running short of time for a quick breakfast or for a lazy week end.
- 8 slices of sandwich bread
- 1 cucumber very thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
Directions & How to
- Spread mayonnaise on each bread slice.
- Take 4 slices of bread. On each slice place a layer of cucumber slices and top it up with another layer of sliced tomatoes. Cover it with the remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Cut into halves and serve immediately.