Quick Chicken Balls
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Servings: 6-8 |
Quick chicken balls, easy to make with readily available ingredients. Enjoy it as a snack or as a starter.
- 250-300 grams chicken mince
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies- finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except oil. Mix it well and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Wet your hand and make small dumplings and deep fry it in hot oil over medium flame till done.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe