Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Easy and tasty fried fish. Fish marinated in red chilli paste, and fried till done. The vibrant red color makes it more tempting.
- 500 grams fish - sliced - king fish, pomfret, trout, any fish of your choice
- Oil to shallow fry
For the marinade
- 1-2 tbsp red chilli paste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1tsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- Wash the fish and pat dry.
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and marinate the fish for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, place few fish pieces on the pan without overcrowding it.
- On medium heat cook the fish on one side till crisp. Flip the pieces once to fry the other side and fry it till its done.
- Serve hot.