Crispy Paneer Roundels
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 6 |
Crispy paneer roundels, tasty, easy and fun to eat snack. Good to serve as a starter in parties.
- 500 grams paneer or cottage cheese- cut into small round slices
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tsp cheese powder
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs - oregano, basil, parsley
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- In a bowl take yoghurt, chilli flakes, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper powder, cheese powder, dried herbs and salt. Mix it well and marinate paneer in this for around half an hour to one hour.
- Mix bread crumbs and corn flour in a plate.
- Take each piece of paneer , coat it generously in the crumbs and corn flour mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or any cheesy dip of your choice.