Crisp Keema Samosa
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 8-10 |
Crisp keema samosa…made using readymade samosa strips….these are pretty easy and quick to make if you have your filling ready…its a easy and must have item, loaded in almost every freezer for ramzan iftar items.
Directions & How to
- Combine both the fillings in a bowl, mix well and let it cool completely. Or you can use just the cooked keema if you like it that way.
- In a small bowl take the flour, mix little water and make a thick smooth paste. Will use this as a glue to seal the edges of our samosas.
- Place a spoonful of the filling on the samosa strip and fold it gently into samosa shape. Use the flour paste to seal the edges.
- Fill and shape up the remaining strips, and deep fry in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato sauce.