Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Corn cutlet…easy and delicious corn cutlet recipe… you can serve it as a tea time snack or starter…
- 1 cup +3 tbsp sweet corn kernels - boiled
- 1 large potato - boiled and mashed
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 small onion - finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1/2 inch piece ginger
- 4-5 garlic flakes
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Grind a cup of corn along with green chillies, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds and coriander leaves to a coarse paste.
- In a mixing bowl combine this ground paste along with remaining 2 tbsp corn and all the other ingredients except oil and mix it well. Refrigerate it for around 15-20 minutes.
- Shape into round tikkis or cutlets and shallow fry in hot oil on medium high heat till done and crisp.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.