Choco Banana Smoothie
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2-3 |
Rich and nutritious choco banana smoothie, a delicious drink for adults as well as kids. The combination of chocolate and banana makes this drink yummmm.
- 500 ml chilled milk
- 2 big bananas
- 3-4 tbsp chocolate powder or 2-3 tbsp hersheys chocolate syrup
- 3-4 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream and a little more chocolate powder/syrup for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Freeze the banana for 2-3 hours if possible. Peel and chop it into small pieces.
- In a blender take milk, sugar, chocolate powder/syrup and bananas and blend it till smooth.
- Put ice cubes and blend it again till the ice cubes crushes and blends well into a smoothie.
- Transfer it to serving glasses and top each glass with a big scoop of cream and sprinkle some chocolate powder or drizzle chocolate syrup over it.
- Serve immediately.