Chicken Samosa Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Chicken samosa filling…a delicious stuffing to make yummy chicken samosas. This filling goes well with bread rolls, pancake rolls and grilled sandwiches too.
Directions & How to
- Heat butter in a pan, add chopped onions, carrots and peas. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped capsicum, and cook for another minute.
- Add salt, pepper and soya sauce.
- Mix in cooked keema, stir well and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Let it cool before using.