Chicken and Dill Leaves Salad
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
Servings: 4-6 |
A very healthy and filling chicken and dill leaves salad. Its easy to make and yummy to taste.
- 100 gram boneless chicken - boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill leaves
- 2-3 baby corns - cut into strips
- 1 cucumber - cut into strips
- 4-5 florets of broccoli
- 1 yellow bell pepper - cut into strips
- 1 firm red tomato - de seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp hung curd
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp cheese powder - optional
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- In a small bowl, mix together hung curd, mayonnaise, white pepper powder, salt and cheese powder( if using).
- In a bowl put all the chopped veggies and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes or till serving time.
- In a large mixing bowl, put all the chilled veggies, boiled chicken and chopped dill. Mix the prepared dressing in it and toss it very well.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve immediately.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe