Chicken Bread Roll Sandwich
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Chicken bread roll sandwich. A delicious and filling sub sandwich, another good way to use up your leftover grilled, fried or tikka chicken.
- 2 Italian herbs bread rolls - or any other bread roll of your choice
- 1 cup cooked chicken tikka - or any leftover fried or grilled chicken
- 2 nos sliced cheese
- 1 tomato - diced
- 1 small onion - sliced
- 2-3 salad leaves or lettuce
- 5-6 black olives - halved
- 5-6 pickled gherkins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chilli tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp oregano
Directions & How to
- In a large bowl combine chicken tikka, diced tomatoes, sliced onions, black olives and pickled gherkins. Mix in it chilli tomato sauce and oregano. Toss well.
- Cut open the bread rolls horizontally and lightly toast it.
- Spread around one tbsp of mayonnaise on both the sides.
- Place a cheese slice and salad leaves over it.
- Stuff in it chicken tikka and veggies mix.
- Cover with the top part of the bread.
- Prepare the other bread roll too in the same way.
- Serve immediately.