Pan fried lehsuni paneer tikka
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 6 |
Total reviews: 1 Views: 1,561
Pan fried lehsuni paneer tikka is a easy and quick to prepare dish. Marinated chunks of paneer are fried till perfection and served with sauteed veggies. Relish this as an appetiser or serve as a starter and enjoy.
- 500 grams Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion – cut into cubes
- 1 medium firm tomato - de-seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 medium capsicum – cut into cubes
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup thick yoghurt
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds- roasted and powdered
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves – kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp corn flour or roasted gram flour
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Mix all the ingredients to marinate. Keep aside 1 tbsp of it and mix the rest evenly and generously over the paneer. Mix the remaining 1 tbsp of marinade in the cubed veggies (onion, tomato and capsicum). Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and first shallow fry the paneer cubes on a medium flame till done.
- Now fry the veggies in a little oil till it changes its color. Don’t overcook it, it should stay crisp.
- In a serving plate arrange the paneer along with veggies and serve it hot either with tomato sauce or any chutney or dip of your choice.