Instant Fried Idli
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 5-7 mins
Cooking Time: 5-7 mins
Servings: 4 |
Instant Fried Idli is an easy and tasty recipe and a great makeover for your left over idlis.
- 4 leftover rawa idli cut in 4 pieces
- 1 cup of shredded mix vegetables (cabbage, capsicum, carrot)
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Few curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok, splutter cumin and mustard seeds and sizzle curry leaves.
- Add shredded vegetables stir fry on high heat, add salt and cook till they are soft.
- Now add the idli mix well and serve hot.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe