Hot Potato Chips
Total Time: Preparation Time: 8-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-12 mins Servings: 4 |
Hot potato chips, potatoes thinly sliced and fried till crisp in spicy red chilli paste, a dish that will be loved by all. Good to serve as a side dish or as starter.
- 2 large potatoes – cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp beaten yoghurt
- 1 tsp red chili paste
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped curry leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for shallow frying
Directions & How to
- Wash potato slices and drain off excess water.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. (except the oil)
- Marinate the potato slices in it for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow fry it till crispy.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce or any cheesy dip.