Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 6-8 |
Fruity sparklers…a quick and dazzling mocktail with chopped fresh fruits to add that extra crunch to your drink…serve this as a welcome drink to brighten up your party…I have used Monin syrups here, you can use any brand available.
- 1 cup very finely chopped/diced fruits - apples, green apples, pears, pomegranate
- Few lemon wedges and fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp each monin syrups, have used different flavours, you can choose blue curacao, green apple, passion fruit, watermelon etc.
- 1 ltr bottle of sprite - chilled
- Ice cubes
Directions & How to
- Soak the finely chopped fruits in little sprite in a small picther or bowl and refrigerate till serving time. ( This is just to avoid the fruits from turning dark.)
- In small glasses, put around 1 tbsp monin syrup of your choice, put around 1 tbsp or 2 of chopped fruits, lemon wedges, mint leaves and 3-4 ice cubes.
- Fill up the glasses with sprite and serve immediately. Enjoy!!