Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Fruit raita…sweet and delicious mixed fruit raita. Flavoured with fresh mint leaves and green cardamom a very healthy raita loaded with lots of fresh fruits of your choice.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mixed fruits - bananas, apples, mangoes, kiwis, pineapple grapes, pomegranate, strawberries,you can you any fruit of your choice.
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder - elaichi powder
- 1 tbsp fresh mint - finely chopped - optional
- Sugar to taste
- A pinch of salt
Directions & How to
- Whisk the yogurt with sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix in the chopped fruits, mint leaves (if using) and sprinkle elaichi powder.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve chilled.