Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Hot and succulent fish tikka. A very flavorsome tikka to be enjoyed as a starter or as a dish dish.
- 500 grams fish fillets - cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Wash and pat dry the fillets.
- Mix salt and pepper in lemon juice and rub it nicely over the fillets.
- Leave it to rest for around 15-20 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine yoghurt, garam masala powder, tandoori masala, chilli powder, vinegar, oil and salt . Mix well.
- Add fillets and mix well. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate for 10-12 hours, preferably over night.
- Cook it over charcoal or electric grill till done.
- When done sprinkle some chat masala or lemon juice and serve hot.