Cheesy Pita Triangles
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-12 mins Servings: 8-10 |
Cheesy pita triangles, very easy and a fun time snack for kids as well as adults. Pita bread with cheese on it and baked till crisp. Serve it as a starter for a party or as a snack, all will surely love it.
- 3-4 no. of pita breads
- 1 cup grated processed or parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp sumac, zatar, oregano or any dried herb of your choice
- 1/4 cup garlic mayonnaise - optional
Directions & How to
- Cut the pita breads into little triangles.
- Spread mayonnaise on each triangle.
- Put generous amount of cheese on each triangle. Season it with sumac, zatar or any herb of your choice.
- Place the triangles on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200o C for around 10 minutes or till golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or hummus.