Butter Garlic Prawns
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
A delicious recipe of butter garlic prawns with the lemony flavor. A very tasty and appetizing preparation of prawns.
- 500 grams fresh tiger prawns - cleaned, shelled and deveined
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5-6 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp white pepper crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 small capsicum - cut into thin strip
- Few greens of spring onion - chopped
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- In a mixing bowl take 1 tbsp butter, add minced garlic, oregano, white pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, corn flour and salt. Mix everything well and let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Mix the prawns in the prepared mixture and leave it to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Roast the prawns on electric or charcoal grill till done and crisp, or you can even shallow fry them.
- In a non stick pan heat remaining butter, add chopped garlic and fry it till it changes color, now add chopped capsicum and cook further for a minute. Mix in cooked prawns and give it a quick good stir.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions greens.