Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Anda pakora or boiled egg fritters…another tasty pakora to snack upon…boiled eggs dipped in gram flour batter and fried till crisp.
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs
- 3-4 tbsp gram flour/besan
- 3-4 tbsp rice flour/ chawal ka aata
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp corainder powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- A little black salt
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as required
Directions & How to
- Cut eggs into halves or quarters. Sprinkle little chat masala and black salt on it.
- Take all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it to a smooth batter using required amount of water. Add water little by little and make a smooth pakora batter.
- Dip the egg pieces in the batter and deep fry it in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Do not over crowd the pan while frying, fry it a little at a time or in small batches for better results.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.