Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Watermelon lemonade…another cool and refreshing thirst quencher…very soothing drink to beat the summer heat…Serve it as welcome drink for parties..its sure to enhance the beauty of your party table.
- 250 ml chilled water
- 2 cups - cubed and seeded watermelon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 tbsp sugar - adjust as per your taste...you would not require much because of the sweetness of watermelon.
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- A slice of lemon or water melon and few mint leaves for garnishing.
Directions & How to
- Place the watermelon into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Add little water if required. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- In a blender take chilled water , watermelon juice, sugar, salt, lemon juice and blend well till sugar dissolves.
- Put ice cubes and blend again till the ice crushes and blends well.
- Put fresh mint and blend once again for few seconds.
- Pour in tall glasses and serve garnished with a lemon or watermelon slice and few mint leaves.